Saturday, January 31, 2009

Superbowl blues

Well, the Super Bowl is here. I'm bummed that the Giants are not in it. i'm not sure who I'm pulling for tomorrow.

On the one hand, I've always liked the Steelers. I'd have to say they're my 2nd favorite team (Behind the Super Bowl Champion NY Giants, of course).

However, from a strictly historical perspective, I'd like Arizona to win. So, it's really a toss-up for me.

I'll say......Arizona.

But it doesn't really matter because, we DON'T HAVE TV. So, I'll be watching a movie or doing school work or something. This is the one time where I really don't like not having TV. Oh well.

2 comments:

Reepicheep said...

Dude, I love your zeal for the Giant, but talk about two of the luckiest Superbowl wins in history. The first, against the mighty Bills was won because our kicker couldn't kick a ball as far as my youngest son. THen, last year, talk about a catch of a life time by that no-name receiver.

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky (in a non-Calvinistic sort of way)

Anonymous said...

Tony, Tony, Tony...

I'm surprised to hear the "L" word out of you! You should know that the Giants' victories in those games was pre-ordained. They were, quite simply, ways that God could make Himself known and show His power.

And His support of the Giants...

By the way, wasn't that in the middle of the Bills' stretch of 4 Super Bowls? That in itself is pretty impressive. It's just too bad they didn't win any of them!