Friday, September 12, 2008

Reasons why I love my wife, Part I

My wife, Danielle, is the best. There are so many reasons why I love her, so every once in a while, I'm going to post one.

So, today, on my way home from school, I called home and asked my beautiful bride, "What's for dinner?" Her reply? "Venison Steaks".

Oh yeah, baby!

When I got home, I had to post this weekend's homework assignment for my students on my school webpage. As I was working, my kids were watching "Bambi". All of a sudden, I heard the love of my life say to the boys, "Well, guys, this movie is wrong because it shows the hunters shooting at anything that moves, and starting a forest fire. No real hunter would ever do something like that. That's something that I don't like about this movie".

What a woman! Not only does she like to eat venison, but she stands up for hunters!! Just one more reason why I love my wife!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks sweetie!